Call For Speakers!
There is room for two speakers at the Digital Workplace & Intranet Global Forum 2018 in Atlanta, May 9-10. If you’re interested, and have a compelling intranet case study presentation, and are capable of speaking for 45 minutes, then we’d like to hear from you.
- Speakers are chosen based on the quality of their case study and supporting data
- All speakers will be able to attend the full conference
- If selected to speak at IGF, your title, company and bio with picture will be promoted on the website
- Presentations should be accompanied by a PowerPoint, and run approximately 45 minutes
- Presentations should be highly visual with most slides focused on showing the intranet (or screenshots)
- Text heavy presentations are not accepted; consultant presentations are not accepted, unless in case study form
- Speakers are responsible for their own hotel and travel expenses
- Keynote and workshop speaking opportunities are by invitation only
- The majority of accepted speakers tend to be senior-level professionals
- Presentations must contain no sales pitch
- All speakers must provide a final presentation and attendee handouts one week in advance
Submit your name for speaking:
Please contact us directly through the PrescientDigital.com website (http://www.prescientdigital.com/events/events/about-us/questions-comments-feedback) or phone us at 416.926.8800