“Customers will be more connected than ever in 2017, and communications must be designed around how they seek out information and products.” - April 13, Forbes.com
You’ve heard it.
You’ve lived it.
Now learn communication strategies to connect with customers and keep pace with your organization at the 2017 Communication Leadership Exchange (CLE) Annual Conference.
Join us for two packed days of programming in Chicago at The Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront Hotel on Thursday, October 26, and Friday, October 27, 2017.
CLE is committed to strategic communication focused on internal and external communication, change management, marketing, corporate communication, employee communications, HR communication and executive communication.
FIVE REASONS YOU SHOULD ATTEND THE 2017 CLE CONFERENCE
- Learn new trends, new tools and new ways of keeping the customer front and center and make sure employees are in the loop.
- Discuss changes in business models, audience needs and customer mindsets.
- Share how you’re reaching your audiences in a time of profound change.
- Connect with friends, meet new colleagues and discover new opportunities.
- Soak up the knowledge, enjoy the Windy City and have a little fun before heading back to the office.
WHAT’S DIFFERENT ABOUT THE CLE CONFERENCE?
- It’s the once-a-year opportunity for CLE members, non-members, and friends to convene for behind-the-scenes insights, fresh thinking and action planning.
- Provocative speakers spark discussion and healthy debate.
- Conference attendees themselves contribute energy and substance to wide-ranging conversations.
- You will receive a warm welcome and be included in open, candid and valuable discussions that expand your expertise and your professional network of communications pros.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Corporate communication executives
- Internal communication executives
- Business leaders
- Communication practitioners
- Corporate social responsibility leaders
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“CLE Conference is not a generic industry conference. It’s a meeting of the best minds in the business – with value to match.” - John Santoro, Pfizer
“CLE Conference is where members like me go to spend time with friends, reconnect with former colleagues, share stories, find new jobs, maintain and build our networks and hear from thought-provoking speakers!” - Michael Rudnick, Prescient Digital